Friday, February 3, 2012

Updates

We have ordered the textbooks. I'm not sure how long it will take to get them in, so you may want to buy the book at Amazon, anyway. I leave it up to you. I will copy the first two chapters for those of you unable to get the book. Sorry about this.

I am clarifying the assessment piece of our class and should have everything in place for you by next week. You will have a guest professor on 2/29 and you may want to plan on attending the National Art Education Association conference which is in New York City this year. It's a great way to network, find out about what's going on in the art education world, get free glom and hear both Prof. Zwirn and myself speak as presenters. I'm not sure what her topics are this year, but mine is on Thursday and it's called "New Dimensions ins Teaching Advanced Drawing to High School Students."

No comments:

Post a Comment